Is Crystal Renn Hungry Again

In memory of Crystal Renn, hunger: the story of a young model of appetite, ambition and the Ultimate Embrace Curves shares his journey up miserably anorexic model - began his career at the age of 14, after losing nearly a third of their body weight to get there - happy and proud of the virtual size-12 model, leaders within the movement and generous. (You have probably heard - as in Jean Paul Gaultier runway or in Glamour magazine.

In February, I spoke to him to put pressure on the wife of posters models with curves or more (she says, "I love what I do and I'm so in love with my message, to serve" The beauty is in a variety of sizes . I like the ability to speak in favor of women and the issues, because I believe that change is possible, and I am very satisfied in that regard. ")

However racing was new images only a T-shirt and heavy eyeliner for a list of fashion, find the passion for racing, the show almost as thin as him when he is in the middle of his first days of chaotic modeling. This is not the first language to slimdown apparent wiggle racing - many thought he looked thinner May Fair Chanel Cruise Collection.

Renn agent Gary Dakin Ford Models, has rumors that his client star, known for his strong and open criticism of the obsession of the fashion industry for slimming has actively trying to lose weight, she denied simply called "farm" after the Hiking in Patagonia. He said: "It remains a hip 39-40 (goes as a woman), and a solid size 10, it is not to lose [to] weight .. It is a great example. It can be larger or smaller depending on what the customers want. "

Well, a number of things. First, a measure of 38-39 inch hips. I wear pants and a size 10-12 dress size 6-8. I am 5'11 "and 140 pounds. No man is described as" more "... and yet it seems that I am. So the fact that Slim is looking for racing in these new images could be because they lost a lot weight, but it has never really "start over". I've seen in interviews and looks like a healthy woman, beautiful and well spoken. only in comparison with the eyes of the children given up uber-thin distance or size.

There is a theory that is sometimes racing look photoshopped larger than it actually is. If so, it is not the first female celebrity rumors, may have been victims of Photoshop opposite Nikki Blonsky have changed more in your swimsuit look for the big promotion, Cameron Diaz has signed on. And provided his chameleon could hold water main actor - a good model, it may appear higher (you do not see the small version of America's Next Top Model?) Or stronger or sexier in his eyes, posture, etc.

But despite the fact that he lose weight or not, I feel for racing. It can be easy or pleasant for all feverishly tracking the blogosphere never acquired or shed. It is true that she was open to the examination to write in his book and taking the position in favor of the assumption that the size it is and accepted with pride. But like it would be nice if people had simply left alone and had it in every size you have paid. The only thing you could, is whether the recent weight loss is a symptom of an eating disorder relapse. But if you just drop a dress size or two cry. It is certainly in good company: Many other models plus size 'weight have lost - especially, Jennifer Hudson and Queen Latifah. Of course, these latter two, respectively, in exchange for large sums of money, such as Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig to talk to. When there is racing in an advertisement for the Dr. Siegal Cookie Diet, then we have a problem.

Source : http://www.ivillage.com

Is Crystal Renn Hungry Again


Crystal Renn spoke to the ladies of the Today Show on Thursday morning, the recent controversy over her weight and she said, to make her look slimmer Photos Photoshop. She said: "I understand that an appropriate amount of retouching, if there is a grain to repair for example, or things. However, to completely change my body, what I am, that is not is my message and what is not important to me. "He also said," make Plus-Size ... Some people are funny that name, but I think it's incredible to be part of it. What I think would be the confusion is that at the end when we call on all models only "models. All the racing looked thinner on TV compared to earlier this year, she said, unless they just started a routine exercise, but stressed that it does not lose poids.Crystal Renn spoke to the ladies of the Today Show "on Thursday morning, the recent controversy over her weight and she said, to make the photos look like Photoshop you slimmer. She said: "I understand that a reasonable amount of retouching, if repair is a grain, for example, or things. However, to completely change my body, that's not what I am, that's not my message is and what is not important to me. "He also said," Plus-Size ... Some people scoff that name, but I think it is amazing to be part of the whole. What I think would end the confusion is that when we call on all models alone "models. All running thin saw on TV, compared to earlier this year, she said, unless they started just a routine exercise, but said he was not trying to lose weight.

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Paid2YouTube.com
Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker
Back To Hot Issues
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected